jajajaja ay pss!
es que tenia que hacerlo! xD
korra, visiting the spirit world.
backgrounds are hard but gosh, do i dig these colours… let’s hope i’ll find some more time for backgrounds. (edit: totally forgot the ref i used for the general composition and a bit of lighting)
don’t repost on tumblr or other websites.
So decided to show how my wings are attached to the costume. theres no wire coat hanger as a brace, No ribbon ties at your armpits, and no corset method! But what you will need is a bra with removable straps and clear bra straps!
Lets get started!
1) & 2) Okay! so you have your bra! Remove the straps from the bra! that simple!
3) Now take your straps and adjust them to your preference. Now i got mine from Joann craft and Fabric for $6 but you can basically find them anywhere. preferably go for the plain ones for this method.
4) Now hook the straps to the bra loops in the front but leave the back for now a moment!
5) Now on the back of my wing base, i have 3 short strips of ribbon tacked down 3 side by side. you need these for the back portion of the straps.
6) thread the straps through the ribbon loops and clip the bra in place.
7) now just clasp on your bra! Preferably have a friend help you shimmy into it and then adjust the wings. if theyre too high or low just pull them up or down gently until theyre at the height you want and theyre straightened out.
8) Put on your blouse and once again, preferably have a friend help you out otherwise your arms look like chicken wings and they will cramp!
And there you have it!! comfy wings without that annoying harness! Happy cosplaying loves!
and for the wings, i followed this tutorial —-> http://flying-fox.deviantart.com/art/Fantasy-Film-Wing-Tutorial-335885504
i think it’s all out of my system now
actually me tho
I have a deep and abiding love for vintage pulp fiction covers.
quickie korrasami bc they are too cute
Isabella Rotman . 2013